Freitag, 4. Juni 2010

♥ "Eleganzia" FTU kit - A Creative Misfits Exclusive ♥

Hiya everybody, I am finally back home and enjoyed a wonderful week there in London! I had a fantastic time there and lovely weather except Tuesday! I really love London and its mixture of sights and nature, it is just gorgeous!

I have created a new scrapkit for the Creative Misfits forum. The theme was Black and White and as I thought it became quite elegant I called my contribution Eleganzia. If you go to the Creative Misfits blog you can download my kit there! Please, please, please enjoy my kit and all of the other gorgeous Black and White kits, they are all so beautiful! Don't forget to leave some love ♥ ♥ ♥ and please send me all your beautiful tags and creations made with the kit!

1 Kommentare:

Kicki hat gesagt…

thank you for all the beautiful kits Hugz

Kommentar veröffentlichen

♥ Beautiful Tags Created With My "You Scare Me" Freebie Kit ♥

Deine Bilder und Fotos in einer Slideshow auf MySpace, Knuddels oder deiner Homepage!alle Bilder dieser Slideshow anzeigen

 

Back to TOP  

© SkyScraps Designs 2010